- Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tenn - Patterson was the best kept secret entering the 2012 NCAA season. There were whispers about a Junior College kid that could add a different dynamic to an already talented receiver corps. Little did everyone know Patterson would become the star of that group and show the ability to take over games. Patterson scored through the air, on the ground, and it the return game this season for the Vols. He was often the fastest player on the field, and that says a lot in the SEC. At 6'3" 200 lbs he could run a sub 4.4 at the combine.
- Keenan Allen WR Cal - Allen is the #1 receiver on many big boards and his size/strength combo is hard to match. Allen is a decent route runner and has shwon that he can make the tough catches over the middle. He is number two on this list but he is the most NFL ready wide out and will start from day one for a team.
- DeAndre Hopkins WR Clem - Hopkins in game speed is mind boggling. He will probably run somewhere in the 4.37 range at the combine but that hardly reflects how fast he is in pads. He makes defenders seem as though they are standing still when he runs routes. His dependable hands and crisp cuts make him tailored to the NFL game.
- Da'Rick Rogers WR Tenn Tech - Rogers has first round talent, but has 7th round character. Countless disciplinary problems at Tennessee led to his dismissal and the maturity still isn't there. With that said the kid can ball and that is what ultimately matters in the NFL.? Rogers' hands are comparable to Hakeem Nicks, he rarely drops passes. He will make a team extremely happy in the 2nd round.
- Terrance Williams WR Baylor - Williams isn't the fastest player in this draft class but he showed last season that he is a top tier receiver. His production increased after RGIII went pro and he dominated games last season. His 300+ yard game against West Virginia showcased his sleek route running and understanding of zone concepts.
Tags: 2013 New York Giants, 2013 NFL Draft, 2013 NFL Draft Giants, 2013 NFL draft prospects, 2013 NFL Draft Tight Ends, 2013 NFL Draft Wide Receiver, New York Giants, New York Giants Draft, NFL Draft, Editorial Aside