Here are the notable changes:
- John MacLean will be seated between both benches and provide updates, similar to Pierre McGuire on NBC, throughout the game.
- A camera will be placed in the locker room to show pregame preparation and between period footage.
- Select players will wear a microphone during off day practices to be edited into features airing during broadcasts.
- MacLean will be on the ice for pregame skate to conduct player interviews.
- TV and Radio broadcasters will now travel with the team. This will be the first time doing so in several years.