- 3:42 NJ Taylor Hall; Assists: Kyle Quincey, P.A. Parenteau
- 1:10 VAN Daniel Sedin (PP); Assists: Brandon Sutter, Troy Stecher
- 7:08 NJ Kyle Palmieri; Assists: Taylor Hall, Damon Severson
- 11:09 NJ Ben Lovejoy; Assists: Travis Zajac, Kyle Quincey
- 3:58 VAN Henrik Sedin; Assists: Luca Sbisa, Daniel Sedin
Taylor Hall scored a goal, set up a go-ahead tally by Kyle Palmieri and delivered a crushing check that knocked Vancouver defenseman Philip Larsen out of the game to lift the New Jersey Devils over the Canucks 3-2 on Tuesday night.
Defenseman Ben Lovejoy also scored and Cory Schneider made 22 saves as New Jersey remained the NHL's only team not to lose at home in regulation.
This is the first time the Devils have gone 10 home games without losing in regulation - they began 8-0-1 in 1987-88. This was also their first win in regulation in the last 11 games. >> Read more...
Next Game: The Devils travel to Montreal to play the Canadiens on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.