The Devils face the Arizona Coyotes on the road on Saturday at 2 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Devils have won three consecutive games against the Coyotes, while outscoring them 10-3 during the win streak.
- The Devils have lost five of their last six games, during which they have been outscored 16-6 and averaged just 21.7 shots on goal per game.
- The Coyotes have scored at least one power-play goals in each of their last five games -- tied with Vancouver for the longest active streak in the NHL entering the weekend. The Devils, meanwhile, have not scored a power-play goal over their last six games.
- The Coyotes have six different skaters with double-digit goals scored this season -- tied with Winnipeg for the second-most skaters in the NHL this season (Capitals seven).
- Shane Doan has scored eight goals on just 24 shots on goal over his last seven home games, but has just one goal in 12 career games against the Devils.
- Travis Zajac has dished out multiple assists in back-to-back (and three of his last six) games against the Coyotes, but does not have a single assist over his last seven overall games.