The New Jersey Devils face the Anaheim Ducks at Honda Center at 10 p.m. ET on Monday.
According to STATS:
- The Ducks are seeking their fifth straight win over the Devils New Jersey has scored just five goals total in those four losses.
- The Devils are one of seven NHL teams that have a better record on the road than they do at home this season. New Jersey is looking to sweep their current California road trip after defeating San Jose (3-0) and Los Angeles (2-1).
- Devils goalie Keith Kinkaid has allowed one goal on 53 shots over the past two games after surrendering 10 goals in his previous two starts - a win over Nashville and a 6-1 loss to Pittsburgh.
- Ryan Getzlaf has scored eight goals in February and March after totaling just three through the month of January. Getzlaf has just one goal in 11 career games against New Jersey.
- Devils' leading point getter Kyle Palmieri makes his first trip to Honda Center as a visitor after spending his first five seasons with the Ducks. He was held without a point in 20:42 of ice time in his first game played against Anaheim in December - a 2-1 New Jersey loss in Newark. Palmieri has 45 points on the season, including 20 points in the third period.
- The Ducks are 8-0-1 in their last nine games at Honda Center. Their lone blemish at home during this stretch being a 2-1 shootout loss to the Washington Capitals on March 7.