The Devils are in Carolina on Wednesday to take on the Hurricanes at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- In each of the last five games between these teams, the losing team scored exactly one goal. At the same time, the Devils have held Carolina without a power-play goal over their last five meetings.
- The Devils have allowed a power-play goal in three consecutive road games in the same season for the first time since a six-game streak October 16 -- November 10, 2014.
- The Hurricanes have earned at least one standings point in six of their last seven home games (3-1-3), and have scored at least four goals in back-to-back home games for the first time since a three-game stretch February 28 -- March 5, 2013.
- All eight of Adam Henrique's assists (and 15 of his 19 points) this season have come in Devils victories.
- Victor Rask, who has scored a goal in back-to-back games for the fourth time in his NHL career, has never scored a goal in three consecutive NHL games.
- Justin Faulk, who has scored a goal in back-to-back home games against the Devils, has scored at least one point in each of his last seven home games -- the longest active home point streak by a defenseman.