The New Jersey Devils face the Los Angeles Kings on the road on Saturday at 10:30 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The Devils have gone an NHL-best 6-1-0-2 at the Staple Center, since the building opened in 1999. This includes a three-game active win streak in Los Angeles.
- After allowing at least four goals in each of their previous four road games, the Devils picked up a 3-0 win in San Jose on Thursday night -- their NHL-leading fourth shutout on the road since December 15.
- The Kings have won six of their last seven home games, and have scored at least four goals in back-to-back home games for the first time since Jan. 28 -- Feb. 12, 2015.
- The Kings are one of just two teams (Stars six) that has at least five skaters with at least four game-winning goals this season.
- Kyle Palmieri, who has recorded five points over his last four games, has not scored a single goal over his last nine games against the Kings.
- With a point against the Devils, Milan Lucic will match his season-long point streaks (five games, Oct. 22-31 and Jan. 9-19).