The Devils host the St. Louis Blues at 7:30 p.m. at the Prudential Center on Friday night.
According to STATS...
- The Blues have won each of their last five games versus the Devils, one shy of their longest win streak versus New Jersey all-time (won six straight from December 21, 1974 -- October 14, 1975). St. Louis has won five of its last six road games versus the Devils.
- The Blues lost, 3-2, against the Islanders in New York on Thursday to move to 3-7-1 on the road this season, the third-worst road record in the NHL. St. Louis did not have a power-play opportunity in the loss, its first game this season without one.
- The Devils lost, 5-2, at Montreal on Thursday, their most goals allowed in regulation in any game this season. New Jersey scored a power-play goal in the loss, its fourth straight game with a power-play goal; the Devils have scored a power-play goal in seven of their last eight games after doing so in just five of their first 18 games this season.
- Robby Fabbri had one goal and one assist on Thursday, his third multi-point game of the season. Fabbri has now totaled four points over his last four road games after recording just one point in his first six road games this season.
- Kyle Brodziak scored a goal on Thursday, his first goal scored away from home this season. Brodziak has not scored a goal in consecutive road games since March of 2013.
- Taylor Hall had one goal and one assist on Thursday, his third consecutive game with at least one of each. The last Devil to record a goal and assist in four straight games was Patrik Elias, who did so in four in a row in January of 2000.
© 2016 by STATS