The Devils host the Bruins on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Devils have not outdrawn their opponents at the faceoff circle in any of their last eight games, the longest active streak in the NHL. New Jersey previously lost more faceoffs than it won in nine straight games earlier this season from November 28 -- December 15.
- Saturday's win at Toronto gave the Bruins 40+ wins for the third season in a row. It marks the first time Boston has won at least 40 games in three consecutive seasons since 1981-84.
- Andy Greene scored one of his four goals this season in a loss to the Bruins on December 20. Greene's four career goals versus Boston are tied with Carolina for his second most versus any opponent (6 vs. Pittsburgh).
- Zdeno Chara eclipsed his goal total from last season with his ninth of the year Saturday against the Maple Leafs. The goal was Chara's third game-winner this season, matching his career high done five previous times.
- Damon Severson led New Jersey with 24:25 of ice time in Sunday's loss at Carolina. It was the second time this season Severson has been on the ice for 24+ minutes, after skating a season-high 24:31 against the Bruins on January 8.
- Tuukka Rask is 4-2-1 in his last eight games against the Devils with a 1.40 goals against average and .953 save percentage. Since 2009-10, Rask leads all goaltenders with his .953 save percentage versus New Jersey (minimum 8 GP).