The Devils host the Flames on Tuesday night.
According to STATS...
- The Flames won the first matchup between these clubs this season, 3-2, and have won six consecutive games against the Devils -- their longest active winning streak versus any opponent. Calgary last lost to New Jersey back on November 24, 2010 (2-1 in a shootout).
- The Devils have just two wins in their last seven games and will be looking to snap their current two game home losing streak. New Jersey's six game slide against Calgary is tied for its longest active losing streak versus any foe (Avalanche).
- Calgary has lost three of its last four games after losing just four times in its previous 15 contests. The Flames own the worst power-play percentage in the NHL this season at 13.9 percent.
- Jonas Hiller is 0-2-1 with a 3.66 GAA in his last four road starts and has two wins and a 2.29 GAA in six career starts against the Devils. Hiller, who will be facing New Jersey for the first time since December 20, 2013, is seven victories shy of 200 for his NHL career.
- Cory Schneider has lost three consecutive starts against the Flames and will be seeking his first win over them since April 6, 2013 (while playing for Vancouver). With a victory, Schneider will post back-to-back 20-win campaigns for the first time in his career.
- Johnny Gaudreau has 33 points (17g, 16a) in 23 home games this season compared to 10 points (2g, 8a) in 20 road games. Gaudreau has lit the lamp in two of his last four games overall.