The Devils host the Anaheim Ducks on Thursday at 7 p.m.
According to STATS...
- The Ducks have won three consecutive games against the Devils -- matching (also three straight wins November 24, 2006 -- January 11, 2009) their longest win streak ever against New Jersey.
- The Ducks have scored fewer than three goals and gone without a power-play goal in each of their last five games -- their longest such streak in a single season since a similar five-game streak February 14-21, 2012.
- New Jersey has skated in three consecutive games decided by multiple goals for the first time since the first three games of the season.
- So far this season, the Devils have won eight of their 10 games played on the weekend (4-1-0 on both Saturday and Sunday).
- After scoring just one goal over his first 14 career home games, winger Sergey Kalinin has scored a goal in back-to-back home games.
- Ryan Kesler has skated in seven consecutive wins against the Devils (five with Vancouver, two with Anaheim).