Here are a few interesting notes:
- Rookie Devon Kennard is listed at starting SLB, with Jameel McClain at starting MLB.
- Rashad Jennings is the starting running back, David Wilson is with the second-team, while Andre Williams is with the fourth team, at least to start. Peyton Hillis is third.
- JD Walton is listed as the starting center.
- Larry Donnell is the starting tight end. Adrien Robinson is fifth on the depth chart.
- Henry Hynoski is the starting fullback, with John Conner as the backup.
- Trindon Holliday is the punt returner, while Quinton Demps is the kick returner.
It looks like David Wilson and Andre Brown are both atop the chart at RB. Does this mean they will split carries? Wilson is also listed as the primary kick returner.
James Brewer is listed as Chris Snee's understudy at RG. He's been lining up there everyday so far.
Anything can happen in the NFL. We?ve seen countless teams ? like the 2012 Giants ? underachieve and miss the playoffs, while we?ve seen teams with low expectations rise to challenge.
There might be a minor tweak here or there, but it appears the Giants? 2013 roster is pretty much set. Technically, Victor Cruz is still on the roster, regardless of if the team can work out a long-term extension. He is still free to sign an offer sheet with another team as an unrestricted free agent until April 19.
But other than that situation, here?s what the Giants? roster should look like (bold denotes starter). Naturally, this is subject to change, especially the starters, but it gives us an idea of where Big Blue stands heading into the draft.