The Giants over/under for the 2018 season is 6.5 wins and Pat Mayo of the DraftKing Sportsbook Minute says that betters have been "smashing" the over.
Why have been betters "smashing" the over:
- Drafting Saquon Barkley
- Getting a healthy Odell Beckham Jr. back
- Upgrade at coach in Pat Shurmur
- "Vastly improved" offensive line
- Playing a last place schedule
- Games against the AFC South
Mayo says that the Giants hitting the over is contingent upon Eli Manning being "good" enough to make the offense work and if they can stop the run.
Over or Under 6 1/2 wins for the Giants this season? Let us know what you think below