These rankings are for standard, 12 team non-PPR leagues.
25. Michael Bush- A power back in an upgraded offense. He’ll need to fend off Darren McFadden, but he averaged almost 5 yards a carry last year, and he’ll get goal line carries.
26. Arian Foster- The Texans backfield is wide open, and he had a couple of nice games to end the season. I’m not sold, but he’s worth a flier, especially with the injury to Ben Tate.
27. Thomas Jones- Hard to imagine this back to back 1,300 yard back (that’s a lot of “backs”) won’t get at least a portion of the carries.
28. Ahmad Bradshaw- If the rumors of Bradshaw sharing equal carries with Jacobs are true, Bradshaw becomes the more valuable back….
29. Brandon Jacobs- …Although the word from camp is that Jacobs looks rejuvenated, and his touchdown ceiling is high. If either Bradshaw or Jacobs become the lead back, their value obviously goes up.
30. Justin Forsett- Who else do the Seahawks have? Sneaky pick.
31. Jerome Harrison- The injury to Hardesty gives Harrison a head start, but we just don’t know how this situation will shake out right now. Harrison could be a nice RB2 or he could be bench fodder.
32. Ricky Williams- If Ronnie Brown goes down, Williams has proven he’s still got what it takes to be a feature back. Even if Brown doesn’t go down, Williams is a good RB3.
33. CJ Spiller- Big upside, but the Bills are horrendous. The injury to Fred Jackson means Spiller should see a good chunk of carries, and he could always break off a long run, but his floor is very low.
34. Marion Barber III- For the past two years, we’ve heard he’s being phased out. And for the past two years, he’s averaged 900 yards and seven touchdowns.
35. Reggie Bush- So he hasn't revolutionized the RB position. He's still lethal in the passing game and a big part of a high octane offense. Just don't expect consistency.
36. Steve Slaton- He was awesome as a rookie, and he’s a great weapon in the passing game. Maybe he'll rebound off of a sour sophomore season.
37. Clinton Portis
38. Ladainian Tomlinson
39. Montario Hardesty
40. Darren McFadden
41. Fred Jackson
42. Donald Brown
43. Laurence Maroney
44. Chester Taylor
45. Carnell Williams
46. Darren Sproles
47. Willis McGahee
48. Tim Hightower
Check back soon for WRs and TEs!