1. Andre Johnson- The no doubt #1 WR based on ridiculous skills and great situation.
2. Randy Moss- Even in a down season, he was the #2 fantasy WR. He could very well be the #1 receiver if Tom Brady bounces all the way back.
3. Calvin Johnson- Matthew Stafford will have to take a full step forward to justify this ranking, but Calvin Johnson is as talented as anyone on this list.
4. Reggie Wayne- Still Peyton Manning’s go-to guy, even if Dallas Clark might disagree.
5. Brandon Marshall- If he can do what he did with Kyle Orton as his QB (and he can, because he did), he can repeat last year’s success with Chad Henne.
6. Larry Fitzgerald- He’s top three in terms of talent, but the switch from Kurt Warner to Matt Leinart makes Fitzy a big question mark. He’s definitely worth the risk if you can get him outside of the top five WRs.
7. Miles Austin- He came out of nowhere, but now “Smiles” Austin is a legitimate #1 WR. Dez Bryant and Jason Witten will steal targets, but Austin has the skills to come close to last years numbers anyway. He’s also somehow dating Kim Kardashian…good for Smiles.
8. Roddy White- Maybe the most underrated WR in the game. Over the past three years, he’s averaged better than 80 receptions, 1,200 yards and 8 TD.
9. DeSean Jackson- As explosive as they come, but the loss of McNabb makes him a bit riskier. He’ll blow up for some huge games, but he could mix in a couple stinkers.
10. Greg Jennings- One of these days, Donald Driver will realize he’s 35, and Greg Jennings will revert to his 2008 form.
11. Marques Colston- The #1 receiver in the leagues best passing game will put up numbers, but the fact that Drew Brees loves to spread the ball around might lower his ceiling. He might be the only player on the Saints’ offense whose value is actually hurt by having the socialistic Brees running the show.
12. Sidney Rice*- With Favre coming back, Rice remains a fantasy star. Last year was a magical season, so he might fall short of reproducing those numbers, but he’s still a top WR.
(UPDATE) Rice had hip surgery and will miss half of the season. His value is obviously shot. If you still want to take a gamble on him that he'll be back healthy for the end of the fantasy season, by all means, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Stay tuned for WRs 13-24!