25. Hines Ward- Absence of Big Ben and rough fantasy playoff schedule knocks Ward down a couple pegs.
26. Wes Welker- He was healthy enough to play in game one of the pre-season. Early indications are that he’ll again be featured in the Pats’ offense, but his health will be a cause for concern all year.
27. Santana Moss- His skills have eroded somewhat, but he could be a poor man's DeSean Jackson, and the addition of Donovan McNabb could rejuvenate his career.
28. Braylon Edwards- The Jets are a run-first team, but if Mark Sanchez develops, Edwards can become a WR2.
29. Mike Wallace- I’m not drafting any Pittsburgh receivers due to the loss of Big Ben and the tough fantasy playoff schedule. Having said that, Wallace is a speedster who is a nice pick to explode this year.
30. Dez Bryant- A steal for the Cowboys late in the first round, he may be slowed by injury to start the season, but he’s a good bet for offensive ROY.
31. Vincent Jackson- Who knows what will happen with him? He’s a huge talent, but an even bigger risk. One of the gutsier picks in the draft.
32. Donald Driver- Despite doing it six years in a row, something tells me that this is the year Driver misses out on 1,000 yards. With Jennings and the emergence of JerMichael Finley, there will be less balls going to Driver.
33. Malcom Floyd- No Vincent Jackson would mean Floyd is the #2 receiving option behind Antonio Gates. That’s a nice place to be.
34. Derrick Mason- He’s been a steady contributor as the go to guy. Now behind Boldin, he won’t have the pressure of being miscast as a #1 receiver.
35. Kenny Britt- Vince Young seemed to favor Nate Washington in the preseason. But that’s just the preseason, and talent usually wins out.
36. Johnny Knox- He's been the most targeted Bear so far in training camp. He has the skills to be a solid receiver, although the Bears have are deep with similarly skilled receivers in Devin Aromashadu, Devin Hester and Earl Bennett.
37. Devin Thomas
38. Devin Aromashadu
39. Lee Evans
40. Bernard Berrian
41. Steve Breaston
42. Terrell Owens
43. TJ Housmanzadeh
44. Santonio Holmes
45. Donny Avery
46. Eddie Royal
47. Mike Williams (TB)
48. Mohamed Massaqoui
Stay tuned for TEs!