The most common line is Giants by 3 with the over/under at 46. The Las Vegas Hilton and Caesars have the Giants at 2.5 point favorites.
The Covers.com consensus right now is leaning heavy towards the Giants (70%) mainly because the Cowboys have covered in only five of their fifteen games in 2011. The Giants are 7-7-1 ATS (against the spread) this year.
Perhaps they haven't seen these trends....
- Cowboys are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Cowboys are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.
- Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a road underdog.
- Cowboys are 7-2-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Cowboys are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a S.U.(straight-up) loss.
- Giants are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in Week 17.
- Giants are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. NFC.
- Giants are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. NFC East.
- Giants are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.
- Giants are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 home games.