Giants head coach Ben McAdoo spoke to the media Wednesday ahead of Sunday's game against the Eagles.
Here is what we learned...
- McAdoo believes the Giants have a good enough roster at this point in the season to make the playoffs.
- Odell Beckham was limited in practice but "was moving well."
- The team still needs to work in all three phases of the game, and not just one player needs to step up.
- It was impossible to fix everything over the bye week and the Giants look to stick to their game plan.
- S Nat Berhe is still in the concussion protocol and is only able to participate in non-contact drills in practice.
- RB Paul Perkins is coming along "nicely," though McAdoo would not say whether he would get more snaps against the Eagles.