- Eli Manning and Victor Cruz just barely miss on connecting deep for a touchdown.
- Both offenses look out of sync, but the Giants will be content running out the clock with Bradshaw and taking a double digit road win.
- Alex Smith continues to look uncomfortable in the pocket against this Giants NASCAR rush. Kiwi with the sac on Smith this time.
- Ahmad Bradshaw surpasses the 100 yard mark for the game and his day looks to be over.
- David Wilson is taking up the role of the closer for this Giants squad as he tears into this usually stout 49ers run defense.
- The running game closes out this game for the Giants and Lawrence Tynes continues his great season for the Giants with his 4th made field goal of the day.
- The Giants defense puts an exclamation point on the victory during the last drive with a sack.
- David Wilson shows off his tremendous speed and is showing why he was considered so valuable to the Giants in last Aprils draft.
- The Giants use this momentum to set up a balanced drive to begin this second half.
- Ahmad Bradshaw is showing what he is capable of when healthy and is having unprecedented success against this 49ers defense. He put the Giants on his back that drive and punctuated it with a tough one yard touchdown.
- Antrel Rolle shows his athletic ability with his one handed interception of Alex Smith. The Giants playing the most complete game of football of the season and are showing that they belong amongst the elite in the NFC.
- Lawrence Tynes turns the turnover by Rolle into 3 points for the Giants.
- Rolle does it again, picking off Alex Smith for the second time in this second half. This one leads to another Tynes field goal.
- Jason Pierre-Paul has woken up during this game and the Giants defense is back to doing what they do best, sacking the quarter back.
- Antrel Rolle is playing the best game of his Giants career and he ends the quarter with a huge tackle against the Pistol formation option run.
- The Giants open the second half with a huge turnover courtesy of Prince Amukamara. The Niners pride themselves on taking care of the ball and so far the defense are forcing them into uncharacteristic mistakes.
- Eli Manning goes deep on another 3rd and manageable situation to hook up with Domenik Hixon on the long pass. Eli continues to put his receivers in the best positions to succeed.
- Victor Cruz is making his salsa dance a weekly occurrence. Eli Manning hit him on two play action TDs last week and they duplicate that on this scoring pass.
- Giants rushing performance from last week still paying dividends this week as Eli is having plenty of tie on his play action passes, especially those to
- The Giants opt to run a draw on 3rd & 2 but the Niners defense shows why it's so good against the run. The Giants settle for the field goal.
- San Francisco running game is targeting JPP which is better than allowing him to run plays down from behind. The best way to neutralize such a
dominant player is to run right at him.
- Lawrence Tynes gets his field goal blocked and the Giants don't add any points heading into overtime.
- The Niners use one long pass to Manningham to get into field goal range and can cut into the Giants lead with this FG attempt.
- The Giants special teams use a great surge by the FG block team to force another missed field goal before the half. The Giants take a 7 point lead into the locker room.
- The Giants pass rush seems to be as active as they've been all year. Osi barely missed out on a sack and they've made a few stops behind the line of scrimmage.
- The usual bend but don't break defense is in full swing today in San Francisco as the Giants hold the Niners to an opening drive field goal.
- The 49ers miss the field goal and the Giants begin with great field position.
- Eli has fallen in love with the fade route on 3rd and short. This time it leads to a drive stalling.
- Alex Smith taking a lot of hits in the pocket but delivering nice throws. The SF offense making it loo easy to move the ball against this Giants defense.
- For the second straight time the Niners drive into Giants territory and this time they come away with 3 points.
- Giants defense fairing well in this first quarter but the offense will need to help them by taking a lead and forcing the 49ers to throw the ball.
- David Wilson once again shows his talent as a kick returner but the Giants are called for a questionable holding penalty on the return. Giants special teams must continue to produce for them to win this game on the road.
- Victor Cruz moves the chains with an amazing catch on third down. He has been the most dependable player on this offense and continues to show his value.
- Manningham is playing with a chip on his shoulder but he couldn't come up with that big 3rd down catch to continue the SF drive.
- Eli Manning moving the team down the field in the nu huddle, it's just to be expected now. The only question is if it will result in 3 points or 7.