Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul was held out early at practice on Wednesday afternoon with a groin injury.
Also not on the practice field were LB Devon Kennard (concussion), S Nat Berhe (concussion) S Darian Thompson (foot) and RT Marshall Newhouse (calf).
RB Rashaad Jennings, who missed last week's game against the Packers with a thumb injury, has a better chance to play this week, head coach Ben McAdoo told reporters after practice.
The Giants listed their early injury report as follows:
- Eli Apple (hamstring, did not practice)
- Berhe (concussion, did not practice)
- Larry Donnell (concussion, limited)
- Dwayne Harris (toe, limited)
- Jennings (thumb, limited)
- Kennard (concussion, did not practice)
- Newhouse (calf, did not practice)
- Pierre-Paul (groin, did not practice)
- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (groin)
- Thompson (foot, did not practice)
- Olivier Vernon (wrist, limited)