The day before the Super Bowl is usually a quiet one. Tonight, the Pro Football Hall of Fame will announce their Class of 2014 at the NFL Honors show. Former Giant great Michael Strahan is expected to be selected, much to the dismay of one disgruntled Warren Sapp.
- Perjury raps unlikely in fraud case vs Giants (NYDN)
- Michael Strahan deserves Hall call (Izenberg)
- Elected or not, Strahan will go about his business (Stapleton)
- As game approaches, Super Bowl tickets still cheaper than normal (NY Post)
- Gooooallll! Soccer legend Pele was once courted by Giants (NYDN)
LoudMouths: Adam Schein and Chris Carlin discuss whether Michael Strahan will be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year.