Giants head coach Ben McAdoo spoke to reporters on Monday. Here's what he had to say:
- The front office has been in discussions today about K Josh Brown, and McAdoo will join those talks tonight and tomorrow.
- Brown has not been at the team facility today, although he is allowed to be there based on his status on the Commissioner Exempt list.
- RB Rashad Jennings remains the starting running back.
- WR Odell Beckham Jr. is in treatment today for his hip and is "pretty sore."
- TE Jerell Adams and TE Will Tye will get more opportunities in order to create some competition with TE Larry Donnell
- McAdoo on taking a look at his play-calling, and possibly delegating that job to another coach: "Everything is on the table."
- It is a real possibility that the entire 53-man roster will be available to practice following the team's bye week.