- The three first half touchdown passes by Eli Manning - two to Mario Manningham and one to Hakeem Nicks - that had No. 10 looking his best and sending the Giants into halftime with a commanding lead.
- The pressure the Giants' defense put on Michael Vick really all the way up until Vick took over the game in the fourth quarter. They hit him in and out of the pocket, including the late hit by Jonathan Goff as Vick was running out of bounds at the end of the first quarter.
- The way the Giants capitalized on the Jeremy Maclin fumble at the end of the first half. (Eli to Nicks for a 24-3 halftime lead.)
- The big-play Eagles' offense that didn't make any big plays for more than three quarters against a relentless Giants' defense.
- The play of Corey Webster, who held DeSean Jackson to no catches into the second half.
But then...Vick to tight end Brent Celek for 65 yards and you know the rest.
Sorry, just thought I'd mention what could have been.