Would you like to go head-to-head in Mets trivia against Gary Cohen and Howie Rose for a chance to win $5,000? SNY is looking for fans who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of Mets history to compete in a gameshow-style television program.
SNY is auditioning individuals or teams of two via an easy online video process. It only takes a few minutes to be considered for the live in-studio audition for Beat the Booth with Gary and Howie. Just sign up here to receive a link to the online audition.
- Competitors may compete individually or as a team of two
- Individuals or both team members must be present at all auditions and during the actual show taping (if selected)
- Competitors must be eighteen (18) years of age or older on June 14th, 2016
- Competitors may only audition once, and competitors may not share questions with other competitors who plan to audition
A maximum of twenty fans will be selected from the video audition to attend the second round of auditions at the SNY Studio in Manhattan on May 26, 2016 from 10:00AM to 3:00PM. Individuals who are selected will be placed into a team of two for the second round.
Following the second round two teams will be selected to appear on the television program and two teams will be chosen as alternate contestants. Selected teams must commit to attending the program taping at SNY Studio in Manhattan on June 14 from 9:00AM to 3:00PM
The winning team on each program will receive: $5,000 ($2,500 per person).
All finalist teams will receive:
- Two (2) SNY baseball caps or some other premium(s)
- Two (2) field-level tickets to a Mets game at Citi Field (may select from a list of available dates)