Terms & Conditions
1. Only applicants or organizations in the "New York Tri-State and Metropolitan Area" are eligible to apply. The New York Tri-State and Metropolitan Area is defined as the following counties:
- a. Counties located in the State of New York: Albany, Bronx, Dutchess, Kings, Manhattan, Nassau, Onondaga, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester
- b. Counties located in the State of New Jersey: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren
- c. Counties located in the State of Connecticut: Fairfield, New Haven
- d. County located in the State of Pennsylvania: Pike
2. All applications will be reviewed using the following criteria:
- a. Area Served
- b. Stated Need and Plan
- c. Creativity, Originality, and Content
3. Applicant represents, warrants, and covenants that (i) it will carry out all objectives and tasks as outlined in the SNY Play Ball application and will provide such additional information as may be required; (ii) it understands that in order to deviate from the stated objectives in the SNY Play Ball application, a written request must be submitted to the SNY Play Ball Fund Committee for review and approval.
4. Applicant agrees and acknowledges that SNY or their agents/representatives may contact applicant via telephone or email about their application and the Play Ball program. If applicant wishes to cease any such communications, Applicant can respond to any communication stating this request, or email the same to email@example.com.
5. Applicant will disburse any and all SNY Play Ball funds or donations received in accordance with an approved SNY Play Ball budget submitted with the applicant's application; no deviation in the use of funds is permitted without prior written consent from the SNY Play Ball Committee.
6. SNY Play Ball recipient(s) will submit quarterly and final progress reports to the SNY Play Ball Committee by the designated due dates if requested.
7. SNY Play Ball recipient(s) will document expenditures of any and all disbursed funds through invoices and receipts. All proofs of payment must include the following: date of purchase of service, vendor/retailer/contractor address and phone number, description of product or service, total amount paid and date of payment. The SNY Play Ball recipient must submit financial statements and documentation of expenses as required by SNY Play Ball if requested.
8. Non-compliance with any of the above responsibilities may result in the suspension or revocation of SNY Play Ball funds or donations and may render Program/Applicant ineligible for future opportunities.
9. SNY will not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, color, or ethnic origin in the administration of SNY Play Ball and the selection of SNY Play Ball recipients.
10. Submitting an application to the SNY Play Ball program does not guarantee that you or your organization will receive a donation, grant, or any other services or assistance from SNY.