- 17:23 NYI Joshua Ho-Sang (PP); Assists: Thomas Hickey, Shane Prince
- 2:58 EDM Zack Kassian; Assists: Matt Benning, Drake Caggiula
- 9:45 NYI Anders Lee; Assists: Josh Bailey, John Tavares
- 7:04 NYI Andrew Ladd; Assists: Brock Nelson, Thomas Hickey
- 19:00 NYI Anders Lee (Empty Net); Assists: John Tavares, Calvin de Haan
Anders Lee scored a pair of goals and the New York Islanders earned a 4-1 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night.
Joshua Ho-Sang, with his first career NHL goal, and Andrew Ladd also scored for the Islanders, who snapped a two-game losing skid.
The Islanders kicked off the scoring with 2:37 left in the first period as Ho-Sang scored on a power-play shot from the point that beat Oilers goalie Cam Talbot up high. >> Read more on SNY...
Next Game: The Islanders continue their road trip Thursday with a stop in Vancouver for a matchup against the Canucks at 10 p.m. EST