1. On the move to Brooklyn - "It's going to be different, but we're all excited."
2. Talking about the atmosphere at the Coliseum in it's final season - "The Coliseum was really something special this season. Especially with the year we had and the way our fan base rallied behind us. It was a special place. It's up to us to carry that tradition over."
3. Regarding keeping the current jerseys - "New place, new home, but you don't want to lose where the team came from and it's history."
4. When talking about Long Island - "We're very proud to be Islanders and to represent Long Islanders."
5. On the playoffs this year - "I felt this year we had a team built to go far and I still feel that way."
6. Regarding the Islanders future - "We're set up, we're very young with great prospects developing and have a much more complete group than in years past. Every year in training camp we will have guys fighting for spots and the competition shows our depth and how healthy we are as an organization.
7. On the rebuilding process - "It took years of drafting and developing. There we're a lot of ups and downs with plenty of negativity surrounding us along the way."
8. How it felt when the playoffs ended - "We learned a lot this year but you could certainly feel the disappointment. We were really disappointed we weren't able to continue our season."
9. Regarding the Stanley Cup - "We want to win the Stanley Cup, and we believe we have the group to do it. It's up to us to take advantage of the opportunity."