The New York Islanders face the Dallas Stars on the road Saturday at 8 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The Islanders have won four of their last five games against the Stars, while scoring at least six goals in three of the four wins during the stretch.
- The Islanders have lost a season-high four consecutive road games, after they won six of their previous seven road games. They also have allowed seven power-play goals over their last seven road games.
- The Stars have scored multiple goals in each of their last 14 games -- the longest such active streak in the NHL.
- While the Stars are the NHL's only team entering the weekend with multiple 30-goal scorers (Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin), Jason Spezza's next goal will give him 30 goals on the season.
- With a pair of goals at home against Tampa Bay on Thursday night, Benn has set a new career high with 36 goals scored this season.
- Kyle Okposo, who has scored five goals and dished out three assists over his last four games against the Stars, has eight points over his last seven road games.