The New York Islanders face the Philadelphia Flyers at Barclays Center on Monday at 7 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- These teams are meeting for the first time since Jan. 9 after the game originally scheduled for Jan. 23 was postponed due to snow. The Islanders own a four-game winning streak at home against the Flyers.
- New York went winless on its three-game road trip after being shut out, 3-0, at Dallas Saturday. It was the third time the Islanders have been shut out this season, matching their total from 2014-15.
- John Tavares leads the Islanders with 216 shots on goal this season, but has only posted 2.6 shots per game this month after averaging 3.3 shots per game through February.
- Philadelphia lost at home to Pittsburgh Saturday, 4-1, which snapped a streak of six straight games earning at least one point. The Flyers are just 2-14-2 when they allow four or more goals this season.
- The Flyers have earned 25 points since Feb. 11 (11-4-3 record), tied for second most in the Eastern Conference behind Pittsburgh (27).
- Radko Gudas scored the only goal for the Flyers Saturday. All four of his goals this season have come in March, and he has scored in back-to-back games for the first time in his career.