The New York Islanders face the Florida Panthers at Barclays Center on Monday at 7 p.m. ET.
According to STATS:
- The Islanders are 5-0-1 in their last six home games. The six-game point streak at home is the longest for New York since a run of seven games from March 29 -- Oct. 17, 2015.
- The Panthers have won four consecutive meetings with the Islanders for only the third time in team history. Florida previously won five in a row over New York from Oct 28, 1993 -- April 14, 1994 and six straight from March 17, 2007 -- Oct. 18, 2008.
- John Tavares picked up his 200th career goal Saturday afternoon in Boston. Tavares is one of seven players with 200+ goals since 2009-10, and his 255 assists are the most among those seven players.
- Reilly Smith scored two goals in Saturday's win over the Flyers, including his 13th in the third period. No Panther has had more third-period goals since Pavel Bure's 19 in 2000-01.
- Travis Hamonic has logged at least 23 minutes of ice time in each of the last six games, matching his longest streak of the season. Hamonic has not been on the ice for 23+ minutes in seven straight games since his career-long run of 19 games from March 4 -- April 13, 2014.
- Jaromir Jagr has played 108 career games against the Islanders and has failed to score in consecutive games only three times (Nov. 23 -- Dec. 23, 1991; Feb. 25 -- March 9, 1995; and Jan. 19 -- Feb. 7, 2012).