Here are some behind the scenes news and notes as it relates to Mark's camp.
- Hayden Smith is at a wedding in Sydney, and is not in attendance.
- It was originally reported that Terrance Ganaway would not make it because he wanted to spend time with his wife. However, he had a change of heart and is there.
- Running back John Griffin, who really turned heads during OTA's and Minicamp, is at the camp.
- Stephen Hill, who told reporters in May that he wasn't sure if he would be able to attend due to a "scheduling conflict," is in attendance.
- Todd Norman, Mark Sanchez's personal trainer, is helping run the workouts.
- Jets West consisted of everything from on-field warm-up/agilities to a core/strength/power workout.
- Sanchez took players including Dustin Keller, Tim Tebow, Jeremy Kerley to Katsuya's one-year anniversary party in Laguna Beach on Monday.
- Mark Sanchez took his teammates including John Conner and John Griffin along with him to the ESPYs.
- Conner and Griffin got to walk the red carpet, but they sat in the fourth row, while Mark sat in the third row.