Quote of the Week: "I think that the fans haven't been given a fair shake. I don't think they get a straight story, often enough, from the powers that be. I think it's kind of condescending talk a bunch of times, in telling us how they're developing and who they're getting. I think it's been disrespectful." -- Joe Namath
iTunes: To download and subscribe to TheJetsBlog Podcast on iTunes, click HERE. Please rate and review us there too.
E-Mail us with feedback, comments, or questions for a future show: email@example.com
Intro with hosts Corey Griffin and Brian Bassett
- How to help people struggling after Hurricane Sandy
- Recap of last week’s predictions, Brian and Corey are all tied up
- A complete wrap on Jets/Dolphins
- Heading west to Seattle
- Talking Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez
- Is there enough talent on this team?
- Joe’s thoughts on the goals of ownership and the front office
- Have the fans been lied to?
- How do the coaches feel?
- What’s gone wrong and what can be fixed?
- What Joe is up to now, and why he’s separated from the team
- What’s gonna happen in Seattle this Sunday?
- The 12th Man in Seattle?
- How legit is this team and this rookie QB?
- Seattle’s Offense and Defense
- Nick’s prediction
The Forecast (55:30)Corey and Brian lay down their predictions for this week