Robby Anderson's felony resisting arrest with violence charge stemming from an incident at an event in Miami in May, 2017 will be dropped, his attorney, Ed O'Donnell told the NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
During the incident, Anderson allegedly fought with arresting officers.
While Anderson's 2017 issue will be resolved, he is still dealing with his recent reckless driving arrest.
Anderson's next court date is for July 19 and the expectation is that the issue will be resolved by training camp, SNY's Ralph Vacchiano recently reported.
The 24-year-old Anderson had been pulled over for going 105 mph in a 45-mph zone, and after an altercation with the officers where he made vulgar remarks, he was arrested and booked on nine different charges. He has since gotten the felony charges dropped except the reckless driving citation.
"I think he is remorseful, he is trying to get himself in a better place, and I believe him," Jets owner Christopher Johnson said earlier this offseason.
"I'm really hopeful that Robby will put this kind of thing behind him and that he will be the kind of person -- forget about his playing, he's an incredible football player. But that he'll be the kind of person all around that will make people proud to wear the No. 11 jersey."
Anderson led the Jets with 941 yards and seven touchdowns on 63 receptions last season.