Jets linebackers Darron Lee and Avery Williamson have cemented their status as "Best Football Friends."
In a video posted Thursday, the NFL buddies took on Bleacher Report's Chris Simms and Adam Lefkoe in a friendly game of "BFF Challenge."
Since the showdown was held on the network's turf, Lee and Williamson played as the away team, but they threw any home-field advantage out the window despite hilariously struggling through parts of the challenge.
Here are the highlights:
- In the opening question round, Williamson revealed he wasn't that big of a Lee fan when the latter was at Ohio State
- Lee's fines from last season totaled a cool $55,000 more than Williamson guessed
- Lee actually knew his co-LB was named one of Nashville's top 25 best looking people in 2016
- In the "Helping Hands" round, Lee showed he can't much of anything done in a blindfold
- And in the final round, the duo proved they can team up flying a paper jet through a hoop
Ultimately, they edged the podcast hosts to take the title, 12-6. That's a score the two Jets wouldn't mind duplicating Sunday -- at home this time -- against the Vikings.