Jets head coach Todd Bowles spoke with the media on Monday. Here's what we learned...
- Brandon Marshall's health is fine, but Bowles needs to see more from David Harris before making a determination on his availability.
- Bryce Petty (shoulder) should be able to return in a week or two.
- It will be a redshirt year for Christian Hackenberg, but the other three quarterbacks will play.
- Quincy Enunwa (concussion) has been cleared to play.
- Jalin Marshall will be the returner in Week 1.
- Khiry Robinson would've made the roster if he hadn't fractured his leg.
- The Jets will probably not keep four tight ends beyond Week 1.
- Bowles is not yet sure who will start at right tackle.