Jets head coach Todd Bowles spoke with the media during a conference call on Monday. Here's what we learned...
- CB Darrelle Revis (hamstring) is progressing but it's not clear yet whether he'll practice Wednesday.
- C Nick Mangold has a sore knee and received an MRI, but "nothing negative" came from it.
- LB David Harris is dealing with a sore hamstring and also received an MRI.
- It's too early to tell whether Mangold and/or Harris will play against the Cardinals this coming Monday night.
- G Brian Winters is still in concussion protocol but is close to completing it.
- CB Darryl Roberts will have an MRI on his injured shoulder.
- The Jets have done a good job early in games but need to focus on finishing.
- Bowles reiterated that he doesn't regret punting in the fourth quarter Sunday when the Jets were down 24-13.