Jets head coach Todd Bowles spoke with the media on Wednesday. Here's what we learned...
- It's not yet clear if CB Darrelle Revis will be a full participant at the beginning of training camp.
- Goals during minicamp are to improve as far as third-down efficiency, limiting turnovers, and red-zone efficiency.
- TE Jace Amaro has looked good so far and it's been nice to see.
- The team has a "token" depth chart, but there are still spots open.
- If Ryan Fitzpatrick signs, he'll be the starting quarterback even if Geno Smith plays well.
- Bowles is unsure whether negotiations with Fitzpatrick will continue during training camp.
- Leonard Williams has been active and Bowles is looking for him to "make the jump" mentally.