Jets head coach Todd Bowles spoke with the media on Wednesday. Here's what we learned...
- Geno Smith will back up Ryan Fitzpatrick during Saturday's game.
- Bowles will try to get Bryce Petty into the game on Saturday but it's "hard to get a gauge" on whether he'll play.
- Jace Amaro, Kyle Williams, Jordan Jenkins, and Kenbrell Thompkins were all held out of practice on Wednesday.
- Quincy Enunwa is still going through the concussion protocol.
- He's hopeful that both Matt Forte and Muhammad Wilkerson will be able to play on Saturday.
- The starters will play at least the entire first half on Saturday.
- Buster Skrine and Brian Winters have been the most improved players in camp.