Where: Madison Square Garden
Network: MSG, ESPN
Starting Lineups (Subject To Change)
PG: Jeff Teague
SG: Kyle Korver
PF: Ivan Johnson
C: Al Horford
PG: Raymond Felton
SG: Jason Kidd
SF: Iman Shumpert
PF: Carmelo Anthony
C: Tyson Chandler
After taking a trip to Philadelphia this weekend to witness in person a clinic on how not to play NBA Basketball by the New York Knicks, we will see if they can bounce back tonight against the Atlanta Hawks. A bounce back win over the Hawks would end this tough stretch against Eastern Conference teams on a high note and help us forget the no-show in Philly.
The Nets have lost two in a row, the Celtics won, but lost Rondo for the season and the Heat keep allowing the Knicks to hang around. A loss tonight would give all those teams another day to not lose any ground while giving Atlanta a big road win. Also, we can't forget that it would allow Chicago and Indiana to continue to hang around. Lets just hope that last night was nothing more than just a bump in the road and not a sign of more struggles to come.
Five Questions About Tonight's Game
- How will Raymond Felton look in his first back to back after returning from his injury?
- Can J.R. Smith break out of his shooting slump?
- Will the Knicks get off to another slow start in the first quarter?
- Who wins the potential match-up of Iman Shumpert vs. Josh Smith?
- Can Melo tie the Knicks record for consecutive game scoring 20+ points?