The Knicks ended their Vegas Summer League schedule with a 103-87 win over the Wizards in Saturday's consolation game.
Five things to know about Saturday's game...
1) Mitchell Robinson had perhaps his best game of the Summer League schedule. The second-year pro came up with big plays on both ends of the floor, ending his afternoon with 18 points, seven rebounds, and three blocks
2) RJ Barrett did a little bit of everything for the Knicks on Saturday. Not only was he assertive as a scorer, tallying 21 points, but he also showed off his ability as a facilitator, dropping 10 assists. He ended his day just two rebounds shy of a triple-double.
3) Iggy Brazdeikis also gave the Knicks another solid performance, as he's done all summer long. The second-round pick scored 17 points and also added eight rebounds.
4) Kenny Wooten showed some flashes off the bench, specifically on the defensive end. Wooten rejected five shots on the afternoon, and he also chipped in two rebounds and two points.
5) Five Knicks players scored in double digits on Saturday: Brazdeikis (17), Kevin Knox (15), Robinson (18), Barrett (21), Tyler Cavanaugh (19).
Oop there it is 👏 pic.twitter.com/Ew04vpQGYe- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) July 13, 2019
❌ NAH ❌ pic.twitter.com/JTfAT2ycis- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) July 13, 2019
Maple Mamba for 3️⃣💦 pic.twitter.com/QQRzDXDVJj- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) July 13, 2019
The Knicks' Summer League schedule from Vegas has now come to a close. The Knicks leave Las Vegas with a 2-3 overall record.