The Knicks fell apart in the third quarter and lost to the lowly Phoenix Suns 128-110 on Monday at Madison Square Garden. >> Box score
Things to know about Monday's game
1. Despite leading 66-59 at halftime, the Knicks made just two field goals during a 21-4 Phoenix run that turned a 79-79 game into a 100-83 deficit. The Knicks were outscored 41-27 in the third quarter.
2. Emmanuel Mudiay finished with 32 points, six rebounds and six assists while Courtney Lee, starting in place of the injured Tim Hardaway Jr., scored 12 points. Kevin Knox scored 13 points in the first quarter but just four points the rest of the way.
3. The Knicks have lost seven of their last eight games. The Suns are one of four teams with a lower winning percentage than the Knicks.
4. Suns guard Devin Booker scored a game-high 38 points on 11-of-23 shooting, while rookie Deandre Ayton finished with 21 points and 13 rebounds.
5. The Knicks were outshot 52.2 percent to 40.4 percent and made only 15 assists, compared to Phoenix's 27.
The Knicks face the Philadelphia 76ers on the road Wednesday at 7 p.m.