The Clippers handed the Knicks their fourth consecutive loss, 124-113 on Sunday at Madison Square Garden, where Los Angeles continued its push for better seeding in the Western Conference playoff picture. >> Box score
Five things to know about Sunday's game
1. Danilo Gallinari returned to the Garden in style, as the former Knick lit it up for 26 points -- 13 of which came from the free throw line. He also added nine rebounds.
2. Los Angeles' main contributions came from the bench. Lou Williams dropped 28 and went 5-for-7 from beyond the arc, while Montrezl Harrell added 24 in 28 minutes.
3. Emmanuel Mudiay and Damyean Dotson paced the Knicks offensively with 26 and 18 points, respectively. Mudiay grabbed seven board and dished out seven assists; Dotson played 44 minutes.
4. DeAndre Jordan continues to be a solid veteran addition in an otherwise lost season. The big man went for 20 points, 13 rebounds, four assists, two steals and two blocks.
5. Both Kevin Knox (ankle) and Frank Ntilikina (groin) exited the game with injuries.
The Knicks won't play again until Thursday, when they host the Raptors at 7:30 p.m.