In the second game since the Knicks sent Kristaps Porzingis to the Mavericks in a blockbuster deal, Dennis Smith Jr. and DeAndre Jordan made their debut as New York fell to the Grizzlies, 96-84 at Madison Square Garden. >> Box score
Things to know about Sunday's game
1) Smith had eight points and six assists while getting the start at point guard and playing just over 25 minutes in his Knicks debut.
2) Jordan, who came over from the Mavs with Smith and Wesley Matthews (who scored five points), started at center had 12 points in 12 rebounds.
3) Knicks fans mercilessly booed Joakim Noah, who played 16:01 off the bench for the Mavs.
4) Late in the game, Knicks fans started chanting for the disgruntled Enes Kanter, who pumped his fist for a bit while the chants were going on. Kanter did not play, nor did Frank Ntilikina. Mitchell Robinson missed the game due to illness.
5) With the loss, the Knicks (10-42) remained ahead of the Suns (11-43) for the worst record in the NBA.
Get out the way! 💥 pic.twitter.com/7ku3wrYJcT- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) February 3, 2019
The Knicks host the Pistons on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m.