Dennis Smith Jr. took over in Chicago, as he led the Knicks to a 96-86 win over the Bulls on Tuesday night. >> Box score
Five things to know about Tuesday's game...
1) Smith was the team's leading scorer after dropping 25 points on 10-of-23 shooting. He also had five assists and one rebounds in 34 minutes on the court.
2) Kevin Knox had a strong game with 17 points including four balls from three-point land. He had a double-double with 10 boards as well.
3) Damyean Dotson and Luke Kornet had 12 points apiece with both players draining two threes. Kornet also had 13 rebounds.
4) Mitchell Robinson once again added to his block total with three on the night. He led the Knicks with 17 rebounds and had eight points, too.
5) The Knicks' defense was stout, holding the Bulls to 36.1 percent shooting from the field.
The kid doesn't stop 🤷 pic.twitter.com/oNEZUGbbA5- NEW YORK KNICKS (@nyknicks) April 10, 2019
The Knicks play their final game of the regular season against the Pistons at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday night.