The Knicks take on the Pistons in Detroit at 5 p.m.
According to STATS:
- The home team has won the last five games in this series, including both meetings in 2016-17. Overall, the Pistons have won five of its last six home games versus the Knicks.
- The Knicks had just four points on the fast break in Wednesday's loss to Milwaukee. New York is averaging 11.2 fast break points per game this season; entering this weekend, that ranked 24th in the NBA.
- Detroit is averaging 108.4 points per game since the All-Star Game after putting up 101.2 PPG prior to the break. Entering this weekend, that 7.2 PPG increase was the third best in the NBA.
- Derrick Rose went 13-for-16 (.813) from the floor in Wednesday's loss to the Bucks. It was 10th time in his career that he has shot 70+ percent from the floor in a game (minimum 10 FGA), but the first time he has done so in a loss (9-1).
- Andre Drummond picked up his 10th 20/15 game this season when he recorded 20 points and 16 rebounds against the Cavaliers on Thursday (6-4). He had 13 such performances last season.
- Detroit has won seven of its last eight games, including its last four, in which Reggie Jackson has had at least 20 points. He had 21 in Thursday's comeback victory over the Cavaliers.
© 2017 by STATS