Carmelo Anthony returns as the Knicks take on the 76ers on Monday at Madison Square Garden at 1 p.m.
According to STATS...
- New York is 2-0 against Philadelphia this season and owns a 13-4 record against the 76ers since the beginning of the 2011-12 season. That is the Knicks' best record against a single opponent in that span.
- The Knicks lost both games of their two-game road trip, including a 103-95 loss at Memphis Friday. However, New York has won four straight games at home, their longest home winning streak of the season.
- In his first start of the season, Langston Galloway recorded his first career double-double with 11 points and 11 rebounds Saturday at Memphis. Galloway started 41 games last year but came off the bench in the Knicks' first 41 games of 2015-16.
- Philadelphia capped a six-game homestand with a win against Portland Saturday, 114-89. The 25-point victory was the 76ers' largest since the 2013-14 season (25-point win March 29, 2014 vs. Detroit).
- Jahlil Okafor led the Sixers with 25 points and 10 rebounds against the Trail Blazers. His 6 games with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds are the most by a Sixers rookie since Clarence Weatherspoon in 1992-93 (also six).
- Nerlens Noel tallied four steals and four blocked shots Saturday against Portland. He now has five career games with at least four steals and four blocks, the most by any NBA player since the beginning of last season.