The Knicks head to Philadelphia to take on the 76ers at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night.
According to STATS...
- The Knicks have won five straight, and nine of their last 10 games against the Sixers dating back to March 10, 2014. Over that span, the Knicks are shooting 45.5 percent from the field while holding the Sixers to 40.9 percent.
- Philadelphia has won three of its last four games, just the third time in the last three seasons they have won three games in a four-game span. The last time the team won four games in a five-game span was from December 29, 2013 through January 6, 2014.
- The Knicks lost, 110-96, to the Pelicans on Monday without Derrick Rose. Since Rose joined the Knicks, the team is 1-4 when he doesn't play and 16-17 when he does.
- The Sixers won, 105-95, over the Nets on Sunday with Joel Embiid scoring a team-high 20 points. It was his 14th game this season with 20+ points, most among rookies (Jamal Murray is second with four such games).
- Kristaps Porzingis is averaging 2.1 made threes per game and 2.03 blocks per game this season. No player has ever completed a season averaging 2.0+ threes per game and 2.0+ blocks per game.
- The 76ers are allowing 16.5 fast break points per game to opponents this season. Only the Suns (16.8 per game) are allowing more.
© 2017 by STATS