The Knicks finish off their home-and-home series with the Bucks in Milwaukee on Friday night at 8 p.m.
According to STATS...
- This is the back end of a home-and-home series, as these two teams faced each other in New York on Wednesday, Milwaukee coming away with the one-point (105-104) victory. The Bucks have won four of their last five home contests against the Knicks.
- The Knicks' 105-104 loss to Milwaukee on Wednesday was their fourth game this season decided by two or fewer points (2-2). Those four games are tied for seventh most in the NBA.
- The Bucks overcame a 14-point deficit at the end of the third quarter in Wednesday's win over New York. That is their biggest such deficit overcome in a victory since they trailed by 14 points entering the fourth quarter of their 89-88 win over the Heat, March 24, 2015.
- Carmelo Anthony had 30 points, 11 rebounds (and seven assists) on Wednesday. It was his fifth career 30/10 performance versus the Bucks, which is tied for his most versus any single opponent.
- Joakim Noah has pulled down double-digit rebounds in a season-high three consecutive contests. The last time he had a longer streak was when he had 10+ boards in nine straight games, February 12-March 5, 2015.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo's buzzer beater gave the Bucks the victory over the Knicks on Wednesday. It was the first game-winning basket in the final 0:10 of the fourth quarter or overtime of his career (score within two points at time of FGA). The last Bucks' player to have such a game-winning basket was John Henson, who hit a buzzer beater in Milwaukee's win over the Nets on October 29.
© 2017 by STATS