The Knicks go to Milwaukee for a matchup with the Bucks at 8 p.m.
According to STATS:
- Since 2014-15, the Bucks are 7-3 (.700) against the Knicks, including 3-2 at home. In the previous three seasons, Milwaukee was 3-8 (.273) against New York, including 2-3 at home.
- The Knicks had seven players record at least 10 points in Monday's 113-105 win against the Magic, the most double-digit scorers New York has had in a game this season.
- The Bucks converted 14 Philadelphia turnovers into 20 points in Monday's 112-98 victory. It was Milwaukee's 20th consecutive game with at least 10 points off turnovers, as well as its fourth consecutive with at least 20.
- Courtney Lee led the Knicks with 20 points against Orlando despite not making a three-pointer, his highest-scoring game of his career when failing to connect from beyond the arc. In games that Lee didn't make a three-pointer this season, he averaged 6.9 points.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has increased his scoring by an average of +6.3 points from last season (16.9) to this season (23.2), the third-largest improvement among players who averaged at least 15.0 points last season (minimum 50 games both seasons). Russell Westbrook (+8.6) and Isaiah Thomas (+7.3) rank first and second.
- Tony Snell went 5-for-7 from beyond the arc on his way to a season-high 21 points against the 76ers on Monday. Snell is shooting a league-best 48.7 percent from the three-point line since January 1 (minimum 100 attempts).
© 2017 by STATS