The Knicks take on the Celtics in Boston at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
According to STATS...
- Boston has won four straight and eight of its last nine games against New York dating back to February 3, 2015. In those games, the Celtics are scoring 14.3 fast break points per game while holding the Knicks to 6.6 per game.
- The Knicks are shooting only 52.4 percent from the paint this season, the lowest mark in the Eastern Conference.
- No team in the NBA is shooting a higher percentage on corner three-pointers this season than the Celtics at 46.4 percent.
- Carmelo Anthony scored 30 points in Monday's 108-107 loss to the Hawks. Since Anthony came into the league in 2003-04, he has scored 30+ points in 264 games. Only LeBron James has done so more (384) among active players.
- Isaiah Thomas is averaging 10.1 points per game in the fourth quarter this season, more than any player in the last 10 years (since 2006-07).
- Ron Baker got his first career start on Monday and scored 12 points on four made three-pointers. Prior to Monday's game, he had made five three-pointers on the season.
© 2017 by STATS